Become a Rockstar Professional
- Gain fresh insights that will save you time and money
- Set the stage for marketing success
- Sharpen your awareness about your competitive advantage
- Begin to create a strong foundation for smart marketing decisions
- More than 90% of the businesses in the United States are small.
- 60% of the U.S. population works in a small business.
- 80% of small business’ fail in the first 18 months.
- Employment and the US economy depend on small business success.
- One of the main causes for their failure is preventable. Their business failure can be traced to a lack of marketing knowledge. This is especially true in today’s environment, as the media landscape changes rapidly.
What This Book is About:
Amplify Your Business empowers business owners with actionable insights to improve marketing results while saving time and money.
Amplify Your Business: The Rockstar Professional’s Guide to Marketing Success is Volume 1 of a 3-part series planned that moves the business professional through 11 levels of marketing success. Like the volume dial on your radio, you may start at level 2 or 3, but with the right actions, over time you can move up to levels 7, 8, 9 and even beyond. The goal is to provide realistic actionable advice so that progress can be made through time.
Amplify Your Business provides just the right amount of information written from a realistic point of view. There is no fluff, no grandiose theories and we don’t lose you in the minutia. You will receive actionable insights based on real experience and our proven approach.
“I'm so glad you sent me the book. I'm about 1/2 way through, and It is excellent. You hit the nail on the head and provide so much good information that is useful to all entrepreneurs. I can't wait to finish it.”Michelle G.
Rock My Image has peeled back the "layers of the onion" and gone deeper inside the vision, mission statement process and WOW!!! There will be amazing results!! This will be a must read for anyone who wants to be at the top of their field.W. Jason Odom, Attorney